The Remnant, New England

Home for New England Nationalists of All Stripes

Promoting the interests and the return of liberty to the New England region, while highlighting the unique contributions to the casue of liberty and peace from the New England states.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nation of Immigrants and Emigrants I

Chronicles
Hard Right!
April 13, 2006
Dr Thomas Fleming

I consider myself lucky to have been in Mexico during both rounds of the Mexican demonstrations that have been staged to protest any enforcement of US immigration law. I was in Mexico gathering impressions: I thought it might be nice to know what lies in store for all of us. My extended observations on immigration, I shall save for the Chronicles issue and the book we are putting out. But since I have been away so long, not only from the office but away from my computer (I didn’t fancy hauling my laptop with it’s “STEAL THIS” sign around Mexico on a bus), I really should sketch out a few preliminary observations on this issue. continue reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home